Substitute Teacher Information
Thinking about Subbing?
Ithaca Public Schools utilizes the services provided by PCMI to fill our substitute teacher positions. Substitute teachers are needed in Ithaca and we invite you to look into what it means to substitute teach. You can check out some information provided by PCMI Services and the WillSub website below.
Ithaca Public Schools PCMI Enrollment steps:
- Navigate to PCMI Services by going to https://pcmiservices.com to complete the enrollment packet
- Go to the Gratiot/Isabella RESD located at 1131 E. Center St., Ithaca to be fingerprinted.
- If you have been fingerprinted within the past year through another school district, download the fingerprint release form, complete and sign it and return it to Tamara Puffpaff at Ithaca Public Schools via e-mail, fax (989-875-4538), or mail (710 N. Union St., Ithaca, MI 48847).
- PCMI will not start your second phase of paperwork until the results are received by Ithaca Public Schools.
- PCMI will be notified by Ithaca Public Schools once you are accepted by the district.
- PCMI will contact you to complete the second phase of paperwork.
- Once PCMI has processed all your paperwork, you and Ithaca Public Schools will be notified via e-mail that you are in compliance.